Quiet, leashed pets are always welcome.
Soyez les bienvenues • Ici on parle français
The Dog Aquarium is a completely fenced (5 feet high and the bottom is buried into the ground), off-leash
dog park with double gates for
Aside from the posted rules at the dog aquarium, we ask everyone coming into the park to follow these policies:
1. Stay with your dog at all times...if you go out of the park, your dog must go with you~ period.
2. Clean up after your dog...immediately.
3. Keep your companion on a short leash and under control at all times unless you're playing in the Aquarium...and then he/she must respond appropriately to verbal commands.
4. Disrupting your neighbor's peace with excessive whining or barking will not be tolerated...actually, this is a condition for all guests, regardless of leg count.
5. Have proof of Rabies and vaccination shots available in your camper.
6. Your guests (those visiting registered campers) may not bring pets into the park...there are enough here already.
7. One dog is considered part of your "camping unit", two dogs can be allowed with prior permission...but the only way to bring three dogs into the park is to rent a second campsite and have a serious talk with us (in advance) about how you intend to manage following all of the above policies.
"The views of rocky coastline, picturesque coves, Sears Island (the largest uninhabited, undeveloped island in the state) and open ocean are spectacular."